Our doctors strive to provide excellence in podiatric care for patients of the South Bay cities by:
- Listening to the needs of our patients and community.
- Earning the trust and respect of those we serve.
- Exceeding everyone's expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate and professional environment.
- Providing the latest technologies and treatments.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Arriving prepared for your appointments will provide the doctor with all the needed information to provide you with the best possible care.
This will allow for both an effective and rewarding experience for both the patient and the doctor and will relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Write down all your symptoms or prior treatments and bring them with you if possible. Also bring all documents or imaging (x-rays / MRI / CT / ultrasound) pertaining to your condition if available.
Please take some time to familarize yourself with our doctors. We look forward to meeting you.
Please print and fill out these forms and bring them to your first appointment, along with you picture ID and insurance card: